Monday, August 15, 2011
It's one of those day's that I can't sit outside and relax under the perfect summer sun, it's one of those day's that I sit inside, debating whether or not to fall asleep, and eventually decide to write instead. I am trying to do something productive with my life. I just read the blog that URI has set up for all the students to look over ,and it sort of inspired me to write more on my own personal blog. The last post came from a professor who works in the library named Andree Rathemacher, who came up with a good idea. She said that she hopes someone from the school will initiate a group that will conserve our nature, and maybe even look into getting more local food's for our cafeteria. I think that is a good idea, because I know that there is a good amount of people who are willing to do something like this, who realize what is wrong with out nation, and the world and how we can change that. This would be a great way to get people working together and would make them more eco-friendly at the same time. It really is a disaster what we're doing to our earth, and we need to change it somehow. Getting together to form an eco friendly group at URI could make people more aware about what is really happening every single day, and could get more people to jump on the eco friendly bandwagon. We all take a few small steps at a time, towards changing the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment