Friday, July 8, 2011
Eco Friendly activism in my community
I am excited to see more activism in saving our planet in my town's newspaper/ magazine. They put out a list of things that should and can be recycled, and stress the idea of recycling. It's starting to appear in the media, and by the action of several eco friendly believers that we need to reform the world that we are living in. I'm not sure if Colin Beaven's book is the single contribution to this struggle, but for me it has helped me recognize things like this. I've actually been thinking about taking a trip to a farmers market like Beaven did, I think it would just be interesting to surround myself in an atmosphere like that. It seems to cool to join the attempt in making our planet cleaner, if we can promise to eliminate maybe one or two things that pollute or destroy our earth in our daily lives it could make a big difference. We all need to become active in this plot to save our world. Recycle, imagine, believe in what we can do, and don't become transfixed in what our culture is telling you, because you believe that you can be successful that way, and live in an easier manner, because that is not necessarily true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment