Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The last post I talked about how it seemed like people were beginning to evolve into a more eco friendly approach in my community. However I seen something last night that disgusted me. I seen an exporting truck drive by, and gasses and smog were pouring out of the top of it, and all I could think about was that smog going into my lungs, or my neighbors lungs, and how bad those gasses would pollute our air. And then if you really think about it that is only one truck, imagine all of the truck drivers that are putting negative gas emissions into our air a day, and then a year, and it's disgraceful to think about, that air could cause more then moderate health problems for children or for anyone really. We need to eliminate this source of pollution and limit the amount of driving and gas consumption our cars are using. It's incredible to see people's negligence to saving our environment. We really need to make an effort. Even if people attempted to do half the things that Beaven does in his book we would eliminate a large abundance of pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment